You must be thinking review 2011 before end but if nothing happened in 50 weeks, nothing is going to change in 2 weeks. yup, Its been a year since I came back from successful trip of USA and it is complete waste; I did nothing apart from going office and completing day 2 day work. It is wasted professionally. Last year I was busy in one assignment and got credit too. This year, no important assignment and not even blogging :). I had set few goals at the start of year (as always.. by tradition...) and when I checked it today, not a single one accomplish.
anyways.... feeling good after reading Anupam's gtalk status: Don't feel bad. Lots of people have no talent...
another complete waste is book 'The witch of Portobello By Paulo Coelho', at least for me. It keeps talking about searching your reason for life, your mission on the earth and blah blah... I did try that few years back and failed miserably. Book says the do the things that you love, that you enjoy most. Well, I enjoy cricket, movies and reading but I am not good in any of these that I can earn decent money for living hence.. anyways, I like few quotes from book and sharing with you. Enjoy....
- No one lights a lamp in order to hide it behind the door: the purpose of light is to create more light, to open people's eyes, to reveal the marvels around.
- Pity those who seek for shepherds, instead of longing for freedom! An encounter with the superior energy is open to anyone, but remains far from those who shift responsibility onto others.
- Because all my life I've learned to suffer in silence.
- Christ said: "Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Church has changed those words to read: "Come unto me all ye who follow our rules, and the let the heavy laden go hang!" Jesus might have replied: 'My Child, I've been excluded too. It's a very long time since they've allowed me in there.'
- 'when I dance, I'm a free woman, or, rather, a free spirit who can travel through the universe, contemplate the present, diving the future, and be transformed into pure energy. And that gives me enormous pleasure, a joy that always goes far beyond everything I've experienced or will experience in my lifetime.'
- I came in search of a meaning for my life, because, at present, its only meaning is my son and I'm afraid I might end up destroying him, either by being over-protective or by projecting onto him the dreams I've never managed to realise.
- 'Do you know what the word "ecstasy" means? It comes from the Greek and means, "to stand outside yourself".
- I dance whenever I can, but music only exists because the pauses exist. When I'm doing something, I feel complete, but no one can keep active 24 hours a day. As soon as I stop, I feel there's something lacking. You've often said to me that I'm a naturally restless person, but I didn't choose to be that way. I'd like to sit here quietly, watching television, but I can't. My brain won't stop. Sometimes, I think I'm going mad.
- When I die, bury me standing, because I've spent all my life on my knees!'
and its from me: New year is on horizon and so the new hope.... :)