Labels

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Busiest Month of Life.......Professional Life....

March over......Long month... really long month for me....... busiest month of life... oops.. busiest month of professional life.... 1st time felt work pressure.... really IT work pressure... which I heard so much from friends... anyways... its part of IT industry so.... abhi to puri zindgi baki hai mere dost... :) ......
and two good things happened in this busy month... remember about Assessment test at office last month.... result come and my score is in top 3 percentile at company .... in top 50 from 1500 so get Medal from our MD and Founder, Anand Deshpande.... first medal after so many years .. :(....but better late than never... :) ..... and other is SCWCD certification exam.. scored 95%.... worked very hard for that... actually read very hard... 13 hours work at office ...even on weekends and then read for 3-4 hours daily is tough task.... for me at least... but I did it... and it's finally over... even work and exam finished.... and month to finished.... ek dialog like Hindi movie...... month complete... task complete.... :) .... but two bad thing also happened... not able to continue Gym.... hopefully starts again from 2moro... n that client extended deadline for 15 days.. although its not new thing for me n my project... its critical release (as manager says...) ... we failed again... or as one of my friend said to me..... we did it again.... :( ....
n yes... not a single movie in whole month... very new thing for me...it happens after so many years ..not a single movie!!!!! personal record for me :) ..... i don't think there will be another month with out movie in my life.......

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ! Congrats! Hope project date will not get extended again.. though its management failure, wish you best luck as, at the end of the days workers are punished for that !

Clearing JCWCD is great too, next destination should be Java Architect ! Keep it up! Once you will leave reading, will take time (years) to pick it up again.. its my experience:(

Anish Patel said...

Yes Sir, I will keep in mind your advice....

Adorable said...

Great achievement dude !!! Keep going..