Labels

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Party Time with Team, First time Bowling at Wonder Funky

We went to Wonder Funky with Team at Friday evening. Last month, all team mates worked very hard for database split release but I guess it worked good for team because before that, team hardly wants to party at evening but now every body, almost every body are ready... even they are ready for tracking at sinhgadh..... I am surprised...... really...... but lets see, when tracking happens with team... but at Wonder Funky, we had gala time, enjoyed a lot.... first time did bowling in life... and scored well too.. :) .... I thought it would be a bit of difficult for first times, but almost all settled for good score except Anu... Two marwadi guys, Anupam and Ashutosh was the highest.... I was fourth.. :( .... and ya not to forget, but I found rates for bowling was cheap. (I hardly found things cheap ..I am quite thrifty, frugal guy) ..quite ok... 120 Rs. for 10 games, 20 try and its ok I guess so... don't know about others...
after that, girls wants tattos but tatto guy went for dinner n never come back.. so ... n then we went for dinner at restaurant located at wonder funky and it was wrost food I ever eat outside (in good hotel..)..never go there....its so bad that I even forgot name of restaurant, but ambiance was good..in fact great but AC didn't working and even waiter's behaviour was rude enough to make things wrost..... but all in all good quality time with time.... for pics.. Click here ...

No comments: