Labels

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Finalllyyyyy...... Flying......

Finally, After doing sincere copy-paste for more than 5 years, finally company is ready to spend some money on me and sending me on site. yup, I am flying USA next week and that's the reason of no blogs since few days. I was busy with office work n more busy with visa n travel work and right now busiest in playing with my daughter, Hetsi.  aah.... why this time when Hetsi is just 11 months old... when manager asked me that r u ready? and that time only one thing in my mind, should I go and leave Hetsi's 1st birthday?? but then I am waited for this for 5 years... I feel its like stigma to my career.... each of my friends from masters went on site at least ones..... :( .... and then, Thanks to modern technology, video chat, I decided yes.... I will go and I am flying... and wait is finally paid off... Company is giving me business class tkt and car at USA... yuppeeee....
Place is Whippany, NJ... Near New York and Niagara.... so that's in plan. Bungee jumping also in the list and many other things.... Let's see how it goes....
Definitely share my experience here, will try to write humor way..
Chalo.. cya..... Hetsi is awake now..

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Most welcome!!

Dreamcatcher said...

fly away! drift away in heaven! enjoy! come back! share!

its the US.....hetsi's 1st b'day???????
tough decision out there!!
but think of it this way, US comes once!
Hetsi is always der to stay!

Adorable said...

Congrats dost....
All the best & enjoy the trip..
If you get a chance then we would meet on video chat...:)

S.A.L. said...

Congrats bro! When is Hetsi's birthday? Advanced wishes for her. And don't forget to post some of your US experience photographs. :)

R. Ramesh said...

hey i rpt what dandelion said: fly away! drift away in heaven! enjoy! come back! share!enjoy buddy every moment..after all life is now or never..:)