Labels

Saturday, May 29, 2010

One night Experience....


Don't worry... It is not about one night stand... those time passes long ago...... it is about one night train experience....  aah.. don't know when we Indians will learn public manners!!!!
I boarded in train at 10:00 PM from Andheri and wanted to sleep. 2 girls were boarded from Borivali and sat next to me and started talking.. talking like they r meeting after years... like reunion... I always wonder.. every times girls meet, it seems like they r seeing each other after long long years, even they met just y'day only!!!! We boys can't meet with so much warm n feeling if we used to meet daily but girls.... anyways... back to point.. They started talking n talking n talking...  It is 11:30 PM and in sleeper class, you r supposed to sleep after 10. but due to girls talkie talkie.. I can't....
Suddenly my devil mind got the idea... I just turn around my face to them and behaving like that I m listening them, showing some interest. After few minutes, they realize and one girl asks me what?
I said, 'You r talking loud enough so I thought you want that everyone listen you... :) ...' 
Loooooong pause...... and then She said Sorry.... then they start talking.. no no.. murmuring..... and I sleep in peace..
In fact too much peace that I missed my stop... Surat comes at 1:30 in the night.... I sleep n sleep n sleep.. n woke up at 3.... Surat gone by 1 n half hour.... :( .... reached Baroda at 3:30 and catch another train of opposite site and arrived surat at 6:10..... :( .... that too traveling in general class... sitting at door......
I think those girls are god's favorite.... that's why God punish me..... :( ....
Every time, we think we planned life n thing well n no problem will occur and suddenly God comes n change the plan and you have to live with God's plan.....

No comments: