Labels

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weekend Updates....

Finally I am getting time to write a blog... or should I say I am stealing time by going office late (just by one hour... but in mumbai, one hour is like a bonus). I was never busy in my life as I am busy nowadays.... Work at office keeping me on toes and then weekends are busy with two Ds... Dad and Daughter, although it is pleasing busyness at surat.... May be I am not good with time management that I am not cope up with mumbai life. Earlier I thought myself as good planner and good in time management when it comes to day-to-day life but now I am delaying so many things.... bad.... But I know, I will soon overcome this timing issues... I am working on that.... 
Anyways, last weekend I went to Pune with family and that too by car and It was pleasing trip. I likes driving and driving 430 KMs in day is something I love to do.
We went there to meet friends and also to vacate flat. Pics are here, http://picasaweb.google.com/anish.rp/Pune_Trip# , Pics taken by Mehul is so awesome... Thanks Mehul....
Hopefully, will write blogs soon if time permits, don't know is anybody waiting for my blogs or not.. :) ... sshh.... koi hai kya...... Rajnibhai also invited for writing some blog for their community... let's see how it goes....

No comments: